The Barn Club understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website (“Our Site”)
1. General Statement of Data Protection
Aside from the cookies referred to later, Our Site only collects Personal Data in two places
- Our Contact Form. This generates an email sent to us, using your email address provided – just as if you had sent it directly. We only use this to reply to you via email, as required. The data is not stored in any other way.
- Our Email Newsletter Sign-up form. As explained on that page, this data is ONLY ever used to send our email newsletters. It is simply to unsubscribe from any email you receive.
What Does This Policy Cover?
What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified.
What Data Do You Collect and How?
At various location on Our Site we may collect your full name, and email address – and anything else you may disclose in a message to us. It will be obvious when you are providing this information- for example using a Contact Form, or signup up to our Newsletter.
How Do You Use My Personal Data?
- Collected via contact form – to reply to your message, which would be the purpose and intent of you providing the information.
- Newsletter sign up – to enable us to send you monthly event emails, again this would be the reason you are providing the personal data.
How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
The data will be kept as long as needed to fulfil the requirements of the reason you provided the data in the first place, and always within the requirements of the law. We will remove your data on request.
How and Where Do You Store My Personal Data?
- We store your data on secure servers and take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure.
Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will never share your Personal Data with anyone else, unless we have your permission, or are required by the law to do so.
How Can I Control My Personal Data?
We will remove any Personal Data held by us on request. use our contact form , or unsubscribe directly from the relevant link on any newsletter you have been sent.